Thursday, August 21

My little dare devil...

Oh wait, haven't I had a blog about this very same subject before?.. Oh wait... this is about my second dare devil...I am really in for it now.. This is how I found this little guy today.. he had crawled out of his high chair, which you see is at his feet he had one foot still on it and his belly laying on the table,(I even made Tyler take the picture) I think he was trying to get to the toast that was on Kevins plate on the table but I can't be sure, All I do know is that when I walked around to corner and found him like this, I about peed my pants.. we were so lucky he hadn't fallen yet. and I know you are thinking, lock that boy in that high chair, but there is no belt to lock him in with... I know between my two little daredevels, I better stay on my toes.

So at church I ended up in the foyer with both of my kids during Tylers talk, and although Cameron was being great in someone else's hands, Kevin was being Kevin and didn't want to be quiet or sit still, I actaully got a few comments about being the fastest mom ever!... I think I will take this title and run with it.. pardon the pun... so if you ever find your self with two little boys running in opposite directions that best advice I can give you is, have good runing shoes (even at church) make sure they will stay on at all costs and run after the fastest one first, unless the slowest one is right next to you and then you take him with you...:) (Nicole knows what I am talking about.)

Here is he is fully belted in, ready for a walk! (I just thought the pic was cute)(See Gig, here is my sit and stand!)

3 comments:

The Mothership said...

haha, yes, I do know what you're talking about! (and I'm assuming you're talking to me, since I don't see any other "nicole's" linked on your blog). Church is the worst place for them to run too...because then everyone looks at you crazy like, "what are you running in the church for?" :)

and I have found both my boys in precarious positions like that too many times to count. good thing little boys are tough!

Gigi said...

Nice stroller Catherine. I really like the red!

Kelsey said...

I was just thinking of how you could keep Cameron in his no strap high chair. I bought a grocery shopping cart cover recently & it has a strap that I use to velcro Michael to the cart. You could try something like that. Maybe take a strip & put velcro on the ends & put across is tummy around the back of the seat and secure it- or over his thighs under the seat? I dunno just seeing if there was a way I could help you out. :) Let me know if you try it and it works! By the way I am totally impressed by all your canning/food supply blogging. I don't know enough & don't know where to start. Your blogs are showing me easy ways to get started. Thanks!