Friday, August 8

Family Pictures

So we had family pictures taken before we left town and they just came in the mail today reminding me that I hadn't blogged them yet.. so.. here they are!

Here are my adorable boys, Kevin give baby a kiss!

Here are our 5 year anniversary pictures, I cropped them in to show how cute we are! (and to hide our bellies)

Cameron was posing the whole time.. he was absolutely adorable, but to get him and Kevin to both smile at the same time.. I'm not sure that will ever happen.

Here is our best family picture.. and one of us trying to get the kids minds off the camera.

And here is Kevin is all his glory! ya have to love that personality!

5 comments:

Tammy and Mark said...

We loved your pictures!!! Very fun. Cameron looks so big, whats it been a month since we have seen you guys. Its amazing how fast they grow!!! We love having you guys back on-line!

Em and Ms said...

Very cute pictures, I'm so glad you shared them! I think my favorite is actually you guys playing with the kids. It's so natural and captures just a perfect family moment.

Gigi said...

What a beautiful family Cat! Your boys are sure growing up!

Do you always have an anniversary picture taken? I like that idea. Too bad we missed the boat on that one.

Riggs Familia said...

Love the pics. That one family pic you are all looking and smilin!
Glad I'm not there to see that huge spider. It's so fun being in a new place, but so annoying being lost all the time. Good luck with school tomorrow...! Glad you made the drive safely. It's nice to have a buddy in the exact same situation. But I do have to admit 2 1/2 does sound a bit better than 4! But at least yours is paid for. Four years would be easier to swallow having that taken care of. Anyways, hang in there! Keep postin those adorable boys ;)

Catherine said...

If only it were all paid for!.. but your right we are getting a good deal!