I can't even believe it.... he is 11 months old... the little daredevil is reaking havoc everytime I turn around.. and then he just grins cause He know it makes me melt... With Cameron on the verge of walking and becoming more independent he still loves to cuddle (thank goodness!) I can't believe within in the next month I'll be a Mom a a three year old and a one Year old, man I feel old!... well, just a quick glance at the smile that makes me melt..
He is so cute! I loved the post!They grow up way to fast, huh?!! If you think you are old, how do you think I feel? (well I guess I am older than you.) Just wait till they start school (they grow even faster then)!
Whats this "Saunya & Roy Family" under your friends bolgs? Are you helping them set up a blog? I would love it. It would be fun for us to see what they are up to now and then!
2 comments:
He is so cute! I loved the post!They grow up way to fast, huh?!! If you think you are old, how do you think I feel? (well I guess I am older than you.) Just wait till they start school (they grow even faster then)!
Whats this "Saunya & Roy Family" under your friends bolgs? Are you helping them set up a blog? I would love it. It would be fun for us to see what they are up to now and then!
Post a Comment