So we dressed the boys up for church today in their outfits we got them for Christmas.. can we say adorable...(biased? yes, do I care? no)
Kevin's might fit for a couple of months but I am not so sure about Cameron's. It is 18 months (he just turned 15 months) and it is already a little tight... oops! Side note.. Cameron got two more teeth, molars on the bottom.. total:12
Those outfits are so cute! It's funny how different kids can be at the same age. I'm just putting Madelyn in 18 month clothes, but she was still wearing some 9 month! And all those teeth! Watch your fingers! Madelyn has all her molars, but she still hasn't gotten 3 of her laterals. Oh well.
Love 'em. I'm not sure about your boys, but Jacob always seems to have an even more mischevious aire about him when he is dressed up nice. Kind of like he is saying, "Sure I look dashing and all - like a handsome little angel - but WATCH OUT! I am still 100% boy!"
3 comments:
Very Cute! They are absolutely adorable and I'm sure they looked very handsome at church.
Those outfits are so cute! It's funny how different kids can be at the same age. I'm just putting Madelyn in 18 month clothes, but she was still wearing some 9 month! And all those teeth! Watch your fingers! Madelyn has all her molars, but she still hasn't gotten 3 of her laterals. Oh well.
Love 'em. I'm not sure about your boys, but Jacob always seems to have an even more mischevious aire about him when he is dressed up nice. Kind of like he is saying,
"Sure I look dashing and all - like a handsome little angel - but WATCH OUT! I am still 100% boy!"
Post a Comment