Thursday, January 1
Week 7 day two
So this is going to be a busy week I had Chemo yesterday and today.. with some serious nauseousness. Then tomorrow and then next 4 days I come back for nupagen to keep my white cell numbers up. Even with all those shots and bone pain.. my numbers are hovering around 1000. normal people are around 5000 to 10000 when I got down to 300 they canceled chemo all thogether for another week to get my numbers up, if I am around 600- 700 they would decrease the amount of chemo I would get. Where they really want me to be is like 1500, but for some reason my body is being very difficult. But I only have one week left, ( if all goes as planned) Oh and they started weaning me off of my prednisone last week. I get to take 10mg less every time I take it (every other day) So today I get to take a half dose and next wednesday I will take my last dose! Woohoo! No more wanting of all those bad foods! Although most people swell while on prednisone, I think I have swollen more since the weaning began. Anyways, I am just sitting here trying to waste time while they pump me full of anti-nausea drugs. I am to the point where I wish I could vomit.. then I could juse feel better... Right?.. ok maybe not. but I have to say I would take pregnancy nausea over chemo induced nausea anyday (remind me of that in a few years) Atleast I would get a baby out of it! Hope you all had a wonderful new years eve (mine was spent sleeping.. heavenly) and that this New Years brings only happiness, fun and loving moments to you and yours. More to come, my news year resoulutions!..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're so glad you're almost done with chemo. Happy New Year!
Sounds fun...NOT! Sorry it's a rough week but it should be your last "double week" right? Happy NY!
Post a Comment