No not Santa... not yet!... Tyler is here with us! Woohoo, we drove over to pick him up at the airport, Kevin feel asleep on the way, but Cameron was awake and gave Tyler the best welcome ever! He grinned and smiled and said "hi". He was just plain adorable. Kevin when he finally woke up said hi Daddy and held his hand the rest of the way home and was very excited to show Daddy his room, and Daddy's room and Cambria's room.. then they played forever wrestling on the floor, I think Kevin really missed that. So we took our pictures, that lasted about 30 seconds, the kids were more interested in the plane flying by and the birdie, birdie, birdie than taking pictures.. Maybe we will try again tomorrow after Chemo.
My hair was still here this moring but then I took a shower and lets just say I have "cancer patient hair"... it is very very thin and I can't move with out strands just falling out. I think if Iwashed it tonight it would all be gone. I have heard people say that it is easier to just buzz it but for some odd reason, I really don't want to do that. They say it is more tramatic this way. Who ar "they" anyways. I think the only trama was when Kevin went to play with my hair today and a whole lot found out on his arm, he had the weirdest look on his face and asked me why it did that... Poor kid.
Tyler is actually combing my hair as I type, he thinks this is funny, watching it fall out like this..lol he says this is too time consuming. Where is the buzzer?...lol. Well we will see how long I takes for me to buzz it or just let it all fall out!
6 comments:
You are still beautiful! Cute picture!
Hang in there! I think its time to do some fun hat shopping! We love ya and think about you often!
Yay! Tyler's there! I bet you are so excited. Give him a hug for us, and then have Tyler give you a hug from us. :) I'm not sure if I'd want to buzz my hair, either. Hmmmm. I'm sure you're going to look great no matter what. You have a pretty face. Hugs!
I'm so glad Tyler is there for you. I know you have lots of help, but it's nothing like having the one who loves you the most there with you. Tammy said you look great and she couldn't really tell you had lost hair.
You are beautiful and I think you will look great bald. I am happy that you were reunited.
I'm glad Tyler was able to get there (just 3 days too late for me though!). Hopefully time flies a little faster now that he is there!
yay! yay! for having your sweet hubby there with you!
With as pretty a smile as you have, who needs hair to look cute? I still say you should go all out in the hat department (see comment in previous post;)...ooo, or you could definitely try a wig if you wanted. Who hasn't wanted to be a flaming red head at one time or another?
Post a Comment