Ok, So I have heard some rumors that, people cry as they read my blog... "there is no crying in baseball!" (which movie, which movie?) I do not post so others can cry, I mainly post to document my journey, because, well, I am horrible at real journal writing. But to hear that others feel the need to cry...that just doesn't work for me, no way!... so now that I got that out of the way... No more crying!
I will tell you that this week has been the worst, so far, for something they say it "tollorated well",(cytoxan) it doesn't mix with me. Plus the 4 shots on top of it.. no fun for anyone. 4 hour naps are a very wierd occurance for me... I just wish that I didn't have to be so nauseated to get them :).. life as a Mom right? Husbands, go give your wives a 4 hour nap.. she will love you after-words and might give you a 45 min one later! ;).. It's only fair.
On a lighter note, can you believe it is the 20th of December?.. my jaw dropped as I saw the date on a newspaper in the cancer center... It can't be that close to Christmas! yes, I have shopped, I have wrapped, decorated, sung, but for some reason, I can't believe that it is the 20th!... does anybody else fell like it just isn't time yet? How to make it feel like it is time before time runs out?!? I need snow, a snowman, and a cup of hot chocolate!
4 comments:
I'm not sure how pharmacy companies or doctors can say any medication that sounds like TOXIN (like your cytotoxan) can possibly be "tolerated well". They must of meant "relatively well, as compared to other highly toxic meds!" Anyway, keep it up...U are almost done! BTW..."A league of their own!"
I got it, I got it!!!!! There's no crying in baseball....A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN...
Well, all I can say is that you have been super tough! And you've shown us someone with a big heart to look up to! I heard a little rumor that your living arrangements may be changing soon. I am so excited to have you back here. I felt that I just barely got to know you just before you moved. And even more through emailing and blogging.
I've been thinking all along that it hasn't felt like Christmas. And how I'm not prepared, and about how this month just flew by. And then the thought came to me "Why am I not excited to celebrate the Savior's birthday?" That's what it is! So, we're throwing him a b-day breakfast party Christmas morning.
I'm glad you're almost done with your "experience of trials!" We love ya!
~Jamie
As they said..."A League of their Own". I absolutely love Tom Hanks in that movie. He is amazing and can play any role. Ok, Ok, I'll try to quit crying. I just hate that such a sweet girl has to go through so much.
Cat, I have to say your blog inspires me. I haven't cried yet...I felt like it sometimes, but mainly I'm inspired by your courage, determination and positive attitude. You are awesome. I'm with you on the Christmas thing. I'm all ready (I think) but it feels like it's not time. As for snow...we have that in abundance here. It's crazy! I can't even see the road in our subdivision. :) Miss you guys, love you guys. Merry Christmas, and congrats on your scan results. THAT IS AWESOME! Hugs to all!
Post a Comment