Well, week 5 was horrible, the worst week but now we are onto number 6, so we can stop complaining now. they gave be benadryl so now I am just tired, but thank goodness I have enough energy to sit down to some good grub, Tylers mom asked what we wanted and we are getting it all! Twice baked potatoes, creamed corn, and tri-tip.. yum, yum! Thanks Mom! Good news, they are weaning me off of the prednisone and trying some new antacid, my left finger tips are now tingly and numb... no fun, we will see if I start to drop things becuase of it... other htan that, same old same old!
I do send lots of love this Christmas Eve!... I will take pictures of what Santa is leaving my little one's tonight. We will see how excited those faces will be tomorrow morning as they find what the Grinch was not lucky enough to grab! I am so excited this will probly be the first year Kevin actually gets it and enjoys!
2 comments:
Almost done! Can you see the light at the end of the chemo yet?
I'm glad you're getting closer to the end. I'll bet Kevin loved Christmas. I think the funnest ages are from 3-5 when it comes to SC.
Post a Comment