So we got up early and had VP-16 this morning, this PiCC line really is great, just hooked me up and got it! woohoo! then Tyler took me out for Quizno's lunch.. wonderful! and I passed out for like 3 hours.... I can't sleep enough! on the bad news thing, the neupagent(sp) shots i need to keep my blood counds up are a 4 day series and becuase insurance won't pay for it at home, i have to go into have it done- 4 days in a row!... thank goodness gas prices have gone down.
2 comments:
woohoo! for Quizno's and boo! for having to go in four days in a row. yay! for having Tyler there to keep you company, though.
Holy Cow...I just got caught up on your blog and I can't believe all the things you have to go through. My heart goes out to you and your family. Again, I am amazed at your happy attitude through all of this even though it stinks. You are a great example to us. Take care and tell Tyler, Kevin and Cameron hi from us.
Post a Comment