Tuesday, December 16
PETCT scan#2...check
So I just got back from my PETCT... didn't pass out this time.. they used my Picc line.. yeah! by the way, it is so much easier to do it in the morning.. I had to fast all day long...I literally ran for the van to have my wonderful husband waiting for me with Taco Bell and a 1lb box of See's candy... The Taco Bell I was expecting but, the See's was a wonderful surprise! Lets all hope that the Chemo has done such a great job that the cancer is almost hard to see on the scans... what do you think... am I that lucky? Well, good news is, I don't have to change any diapers tonight, bad news kids have to be at arms legnth.. looks like I will be locking myself in my room and enjoying a couple of episodes of Gillmore Girls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, at least you'll be spending your time wisely! :) What better thing to do then hang out ith Rory and Lorelai. Keeping my fingers crossed about that scan!!!
I'm sure you'll have to lock yourself in your room. How else could a mom keep kids at arms length? It doesn't matter how mean I am, the kids always seem to want to be on top of me or hanging on to me. I sure hope the scan went well.
Who doesn't love to lock themselves in their bedroom for some time with the Girls? I guess a mom has to go and get cancer to get some time for herself, huh? ;)
Post a Comment