Tuesday, December 9
My day off...
So today was the first day since Tyler got here that I haven't had to go into the Cancer center. The four days of shots were short at least, in and out pretty quick, but those shots sting a little and they make my head ache, as well as my lower jaw bone, bone pain sucks I have decided... lol.(like any pain is good) Any ways, today is my day off and what have I done with it you ask.. nothing. Hung out with the boys, slept in, cuddled with my boys (which I can't get enough of for some reason) Oh another haircut!. Teri, cut it shorter, it is really thin now, but I still don't want to "buzz" it. So I sleep alot these days, but other than that I have gotton 5 of the 7 christmas gifts done. (I will post pictures later) but I am sending off these very cute, inexpensive, homeade gifts to four different states. I hope all my Sister in laws and my mother enjoy them. I know I am enjoying mine. I acutally have to get back to it.. One more to send off tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you were able to just relax and spend time with the boys. We all need that sometimes.
Yes Cat, I am enjoying my gift!!! Mark spelled out our name with the blocks! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
You should send me pictures of all the new things you spell out!
Post a Comment