
Here is a great on of Kevin.

Cameron of course not wanting anything to do with Santa. (Holiday tradition I tell ya)

Our family with Santa.. we have one for every year we have been married... and I love each and every one, screaming kid (or dazed) or not!


And here are the "Santa" gifts. Kevin is in a "Polar express" phase and loves "the black train".. so he got one. And Cameron who is the easiest kid in the world is of course going to love playing with all of his brothers toys way more than anything we get him, but he does love to play with balls, so he got this bug ball thing.
4 comments:
Great pics and fun gifts.
Gotta luv Santa Claus!
I can't believe how much Cameron has grown, he looks like a toddler! I am happy that you guys had such a great Christmas.
I love your pictures with the Grandpa Santa. So much fun. I'm surprised Cameron had a hard time, quite often the little ones can see through the "disguise".
What is all this "Grandpa Santa" junk? Surely she jests! She must mean that Santa is like a Grandpa to everyone although what that has to do with a "disguise" I am not sure! HO Ho HO
Post a Comment