Tuesday, March 25

Pictures, Pictures and more pictures


Kevin is in a wrestling phase and usually the closest person is Cameron, here they are laughing after I made Kevin get off of Cameron....Cameron loves the attention!

Here is Cameron with the Easter egg he found, and yes it did die his lips blue...

So its official Cameron is Crawling backwards butt up in the air on his knees and everything. He has been scooting on his belly for a while but now it is a real crawling acton. He was making his way aroundt he office yesterday but then I had to go change Kevins diaper. Then I heard Cameron crying so I headed back in the office and found this... he was stuck under the dresser and couldn't crawl his way out anymore... he was crying really hard but I thought a picture would prove it quite well.

Here are the boys with Grandma and Grandpa.. they enjoyed there stay so much!! Grandpa and Grandma took them to the park and everything!

Here is Kevin at the end of the slide.. grandma and grandpa let him go down time and time again I swear he gave me a look that said.. they don't rush me!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I LOVE your kids Grandma and Grandpa! Great pictures.