Monday, March 10

It's official...

The house is on the market... Sign in the yard, flyers, lock box on the door. Now I have to keep the house clean... any tips? Nervous... yes... but suprisingly content on the decision. I'll post pics later.

4 comments:

The Mothership said...

I read somewhere - leave a big rubbermaid tub by the door to throw things into and then take with you when you leave (for those last minute showings). Just make sure you empty it when you get home. ;)

I don't envy you...trying to keep a house clean with two kids. All I can suggest is to try and stay on top of dishes and toys, etc. Good luck!!

Jamie said...

Awe! Saddness! When I had my house on the market I actually only let the kids keep 4 toys each. Then atleast I didn't have those to clean up (I let them rotate when each day or so.) And I threw all the dirty dishes in the oven and the dishwasher when people would call last minute. AND I tried to go to bed each night with a clean house. Hope that helps.

Kelsey said...

I wish you the best of luck in selling your home!

5dollarFanatic said...

I pretty much packed up everything that I really didn't use and let the kids fill one big tub full of toys to play with-It really kept clutter down-since there wasn't anything to clutter with. Hope that helps-Just do one box in each room each day. And I heard to keep your closets empty because people like to see how much storage space they will be getting.