Monday, March 24
We are home!!!
You know vacation is a wonderful thing but it sure feels good to get home. The house kind of exploded last night with luggage and everything else that Grandma and Grandpa we gracious enought to give and lend to us. (Grandpa's and Grandma's are great!) Tyler got all the Spain souveniers out and laid them all out on the bed to show me what he got. Some fun stuff for the kids, and some cool earrings and a bracelet for me. We haven't uploaded all the pictures yet but they are coming soon. I will upload some of our Easter pictures too. Kevin had a blast finding eggs and Grandpa stumped me again on the last egg so I gave up and asked for hints... then he couldn't find the last egg either... I think Easter has to be one of my favorite holidays and mostly becuase my Dad really seemed to get invlolved in it. (not that he didn't in the others) but we always colored the eggs the night before and made a big thing out of finding the eggs before Church. I don't think he knew that he signed up for coloring eggs with my kids too but a tradition has begun.. Kevin hasen't had an Easter away from my parents house yet! Well pictures to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment