Monday, March 3

A to Z

I thought this was cute so I stole it...

A: Attached or single: Attached

B: Best Friend: Tyler

C: Cake or Pie: white cake without frosting or spice cake with cream cheese frosting

D: Day of Choice: Saturday or no school days.

E: Essential Item: Diaper bag.. I can't go anywhere with out size threes and fives, wipes, and an extra outfit for each of the boys... what can I say they are messing?

F: Favorite Color: sage green or silver

G: Gummi Bears or Worms: sour worms

H: Hometown: P-town, Washington

I: Indulgence(s): Ice cream.... and food storage.. I know it is funny indulgence but I save my money for food storage... it males me feel good.. lol

J: January or July: July... it usually means some sort of vacation.. january just means wrestling season :(

K: Kids: Two active, boys.

L: Life is incomplete without: my three boys

M: Marriage Date: July 17th

N: Number of Siblings: one brother

O: Oranges or Apples: apples

P: Phobias or Fears: not being able to help my children in an emergency

Q: Quote(s): "Study dilegently. Pray earnestly, Serving willingly" President Thomas S. Monson
"Where you are is the place to searve" By somebodies wife... i don't remember.

R: Reason To Smile: my boys

S: Season: Summer.

T: Tag Six: Kristi, Jen, Mark and Tammy,and who ever else wants to!

U: Unknown Fact About Me: I can't wait to go back to school.

V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I don't think of myself as an oppressor, but I do eat meat.

W: Worst Habit: Letting the boys wake me up in the morning instead of waking up before they do....and laziness( Thhose two fot together quite nicely)

X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are so much more fun.

Y: Your Favorite Food: Icecream and chicken enchiladas

Z: Zodiac: Leo

3 comments:

The Mothership said...

I really like that quote by Thomas S Monson as well.

Good luck making a decision between grad schools. That's exciting that he has been accepted to them!

Ryan D. Gibbons said...

That Thomas S. Monson quote was stated at the General Relief Society Meeting, but I don't know what year. If you are wondering who this is I am Nicole's younger brother.

Catherine said...

I remember you Ryan!