So I woke up yesterday and knew it was all coming. Cameron had a slight fever, and both of the boys noses were running. Cameron wouldn't let me put him down. And of course I realize that my reactions to things are not as they should be. I was sluggish to respond to things and when things went wrong I was so much more likely to blow up then normal. So I knew were were all getting sick, well we are all officially there. I woke up this morning to both boys in my bed, I'm not sure how that happened but Cameron is still asleep, he never sleeps this long. I am stuffed up and have a sore throut (how do you spell that?) and just want to go to sleep. Kevin unfortunatly has more than enough energy, its like he knows I am sick and don't want to get up to go after him...
This is the wrong time for sickeness, I am supposed to have the house picture ready for the realtor this weekend and then Tyler is headed to Spain, you usually don't want to go to a foriegn country being sick.. poor guy.
On a better note, Kevin found an ornament that has Jesus on it and wants to play with it not stop, its glass so I can't let hime play with it. But he keeps say "Jeeci, Jeeci" So I asked him if he wanted to color a picture of Jesus, he of couse did and is now coloring a pictures I printed off google images. Well, Cameron just woke up so I better go.
No comments:
Post a Comment