
Here is a building that was began being built in 1882... it still hasn't been finished in over 120 years! its a Catholic cathedral that is being built with money that is payment from sins.

he got to eat at the "4 cats" named after Picasso and three other artists that ate there regularly

He traveled to Africa (Morracco) and got to ride a camel amoung other things

Here he is in the Mediteranian Sea (sp?)

Here he is being his cute self!

I thought this was a cool picture with the city in the background.

This is something called the city of science where they have alll kinds of cool science stuff.

Here he is in front of the Prado, Famous painings inside (no cameras though)

Here he is in front of the Don Quiote (famous spanish book character) statue.. He got to take a walking tour to see different spots that were traveled in the book

He got to see lots of cool archetecture! Including the King and Queens Palace! (above)

He got to eats lots of good food Squid sandwiches, bull tail, payaya, and (above) Churros served with mugs full of chocolate for dipping!

Art, Art and more Art!
Overall it was a great trip, he has a blast and remembered to write I love Cat in the sand at the beach! He says he misses it and wants to go back! The pictures look better big if you want to click on them.
1 comment:
Let me just say I am muy celoso! I mean how many times do you get the chance to pick the nose of some giant sculpture of a face! I am glad you had fun Tyler (and that you made it back safely)
Post a Comment