Kevin went pee pee on the potty!! Time to have a party! I'm so excited.. Oh man, its the little things in life that get Mom's excited... :) This is the start of a great thing... only one kid in diapers!...and I know it won't be an overnight thing but atleast its a start!!
2 comments:
Hooray! Welcome to the most trying stage of boys! Just remember to count your blessings (just like you already are).
Okay, seriously, this was the most trying time for me to get Kaden potty trained. Tested my patience, and I got angry more than I should have. I wish you luck!
Before you get too excited you may want to talk to Brett/Amy or Troy and Jackee who had to go through the potty stage with boys. Just remembering from Tyler's boyhood (I can't/won't remember my own) sometimes it would have been nice for all that pee-pee to have been contained in a diaper since good aim doesn't really occur till sometime after High School!
Post a Comment