Sunday, March 16

He's counting to 8!

Thats right! Kevin can count to eight... a few months ago he counted to 7 but we could never get him to repeat it for us... well now he is repeating it over and over. I had him lay out some cookies on a cookie tray tonight and he counted as he did it. One two three... It was so cute.. So then I thought he was done but he decieded he would stack them, (frozen dough) and count them again. Well by the time I got the camera out, he saw me ans smiled and stopped counting.. isn't that how it always is... but Grandma and Grandpa both heard it so its official!

1 comment:

The Mothership said...

That's awesome. It's so cute to hear them count and to see that they are learning. I love that part of being a mom.