So I think I got bite by the negative bug so I am trying to look at the positive things in my life to get out of this funk.
1. I have two healthy boys that keep me busy
2. I have one wonderful husband.
3. I have a roof over my families head to protect us.
4. My husband has a paying job that he loves.
5. We have the gospel in our lives and I know why I am here.
***Just to name a few.
Things that make me smile:
Cuddling with my boys
The scent of citrus
Waking up Saturday mornings with my whole family in my bed
Warm baths
Clean sheets
Having a clean house (just not what I have to do to get it that way;)
Having the weather outside perfect for opening all the windows
So do you guys ever have the same issue... how do you guys begin to look at the positive again?
3 comments:
Have you read my blog today...it must have been a rough day all around for everyone! Not that it works 100% of the time, but I repeat a quote from What about Bob..."I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful."
I just posted a comment like this on my blog a few days ago too. You have to do exactly what you've done. Count your many blessings! It's a daily thing that we all have to work on!
by the way......here is something that helped me this week.
Mark 11:24
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Post a Comment