Monday, March 24

Cameron 6 month pics

Nope these aren't the Spain or the Easter pictures but these are Cameron 6 month pictures.


Look at those Wardle eyes!

Just plain cute!

I don't know how but she captured "Cameron"- He always has his hand in his mouth!

We just can't stop looking at him!

4 comments:

Em and Ms said...

These pictures are adorable! He and Madelyn must be really close in age--she turns 6 months tomorrow. When is Cameron's birthday?

Jen said...

He is so adorable and such a good mix of you and Tyler. Those eyes are penetrating...seriously!!!

Catherine said...

he turns 6 months on the 26th... him and Kelsey's son Micheal are just a day apart too!

Em and Ms said...

I had no idea he was right in there too. Kelsey and I were due on the same day and both had them a week late on the same day, about an hour apart!