Thursday, March 27

Baby food pics!

Thats right Cameron got to eat his first food yesterday! (other than the licorice and sucker grandma snuck him, and the crackers and cardboard Kevin snuck him) We started with peas because Kevin had so many issuues with the grains and the doctor believes Cameron has allergies (chocolate among them)

Here is his first bite!

"I'm not so sure about this..."

"OK I like it!" he ate really well, it took us months to get Kevin to eat that much. You could tell he had better control (he was also 2 months older) and liked it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the "not sure about this" picture! I've had that face more than once when I've experimented in my kitchen.

Kelsey said...

He has such a cute smile! Michael will be sampling real food soon, when ever I either buy it or make it.