"because you are still my little girl"... that is what that card said when I woke up to a wonderful bouquet of flowers this morning. Tyler reading the card smiled, and said "I know who they are from" after I read the card he continued to joke they were from my "other boy friend". I have had him 24 years now and all he asks for is more grandkids... When I called he said he figured I could use a cheer me up. It worked! (I am sure even Mom is jealous of the lilies) My Dad is the coolest.

5 comments:
Beautiful, what a sweet daddy!
Ahh...that made me cry. Their is nothing like a Daddy's love for his little girl (even if she is grown now).
Ahhh, what a sweetie. Aren't dads the best?
I think ANYONE would be jealous of that GORGEOUS bouquet! Good job, Dad!
I remember you as his little girl.
I observed a lot then and made decisions about how I wanted my husband to treat our little girl from your Dad.
He is the coolest! Although my Dad ranks right up there -- he's given me flowers on occasion as well.
Love you Cat.
Post a Comment