Saturday, January 10

"5" things tag

Tagged by Kristi-

5 Things I was doing 5 Years Ago:
-In January 2004 I was in the middle of my sophomore year in college
-Trudging through snow to get to class
-Starting my new job as a lab assistant in Bio 102
-loving newly (5 months) married life
-planning the rest of my life (oh how plans change)

5 Things on my To DO list for Today:
-laundry
-take care of kids
that really is it...

5 Things I would do with a Million Dollars:
-pay off debt ( house, hospital, school... all of it)
-buy Tyler his dream car
-fill college accounts for the kids
-invest so I could live off the interest.. (ha ha)
-build a basement under our house (not possible but still)

5 Places I've Lived:
Pasco, WA
Rexburg, ID
Jerome, ID
Perkins, OK
Cupertino, CA

5 Jobs I've Held:
Nanny/ Babysitter
J.C.Penny Associate
TRAC marketing intern, banquet server, banquet captain, admin assistant, ticket person,
Bio 102 Lab assistant
Mom/Wife

5 Things I Want to be doing in 5 Years:
-Be Cancer free
-having more kids
-loving life
-not moving anywhere (we are always moving)
-going on a 10 year anniversary trip with my hubby

5 People I TAG:
-Gigi
-Nicole
-Tammy
-Saunya
-Jackee

3 comments:

whitney said...

I love things like this. It gives such a nice little glimpse into your life. Thanks.

ps-we got married at the same time.

Kristi said...

I forgot about how much you REALLY did have planned when you worked for me! Oh the memories!

Gigi said...

I'll work on it, but it may take me a while to post.