Sunday, January 4

New Years Resolutions

So this year I am posting my New years resolutions so they are easier to remember and check up on. I know I had some good ones last year but I can't find them, so they essentially did me no good. But here are what I have come up with and I am sure I will be adding for a while:

1. Get Physically healthy
-eat healthier
-get active
-loose a little weight (not a number, but a feeling)

2. Get Spiritually Healthy
-search, ponder, pray- and take the time to do so

3. Realize, I am not in charge but that I should be in ca-hoots with the one who is. If there is something I have learned it is, That although I am not in charge, Heavenly Father is and he is preparing me what is to come.

4. Spend time and money wiser
-save a little for a rainy day
-time is worth so much more than any THING ever could be

That is all for now.. more to come when I am on less drugs..lol ;)

1 comment:

Jackee said...

It all sounds about like mine. I guess I should write them down, too, it might help.