Friday, January 23
Week one
So I just finished week 1 of radiation. Tuesday was my "mock appointment" where they really just did scans to make sure I was lined up correctly. Then I had three treatments wed, thur, and friday. They really are short I am in and out in 30 minutes or so. The actually time the radiation is on is like 8 seconds in front and 16 seconds in back. I have a little nausea, but really we all have a cold so I can't blame it on the radiation. Just 10 more treatments and I am done. And we can get back to life. Me and Tyler have decided that this little vacation has been fun but we really should be getting back to the real world now. We are excited to see my side of the family. We are gonna go stay with my parents until further notice (or when they kick us out.. whichever comes first... :) and Ken said he would even come visit us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad the radiation isn't too long. How is Tyler enjoying his massages? I hope it's all going well. Love ya!
i hear you are coming back??? please??? love you!
I'm so glad it's almost over! yay! yay! I'm glad that so far the treatments don't seem to be too hard on your body. Good luck with the rest of them!
Post a Comment