Tuesday, February 12

Drum roll please....

***note: this does not mean we are going to Ok State, it means he was accepted.. We are still waiting to hear from the other two universities**

So Tyler called me from 1st hour this morning.. whispering... it was all very covert.. and he said "3 for O against"... “huh?” once he explained it to me I screamed "woohoo!" are you interested yet? He explained... John from OSU called. They had their formal meeting and voted 3 for admitting Tyler O against it. It is semi official (Tyler says he still wants to see it in writing)… Tyler is accepted into OSU! "WooHoo!" I would say I should take him to dinner tonight but he usually says lets order pizza… So I think pizza is in order!

5 comments:

John H. Curry said...

Yeah, it was all pretty exciting on this end as well.

I just got off the phone with him; he sounds like a little girl.

The Mothership said...

Congrats! That is exciting!

So OSU is where?? Oklahoma State? Oregon? Ohio? Maybe I missed it. Sorry!

The Mothership said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Congrats!

Catherine said...

Oklahoma State!