Ok, so apparently I didn't really think this whole thing through very well, I am an insomniac ( I come from a family full of them) We all saythe same thing.. my mind won't shut off! Anyways so, I got Cameron to sleep in his own bed last night at midnight... that is early for him! No crying at all! Party!.. right? wrong! I then go climb into bed and can't get to sleep, I try reading a magazine(funny part.. I read an article about falling asleep) then I turn the light out and nothing.. I lay there for 2 hours, Cameron woke up at 2:12am (why he has to wake up every 2 hours I don't know) and I was still just laying there. So I got up with Cameron and brought him to bed with us.. I don't know why, he fell right back asleep I think he probly would have gone to bed in his bed, but I think I was to tired to realize that!
But they are both napping now and I guess I could be but instead I went and got a work out on clearing the ice off the driveway... have to love that. I'm to lazy to go clear the drive way before Tyler leaves in the morning so now we have tire prints of ice all up and down the drive from the car... but the sun is out today so I went and cleared the snow off the top of it and broke up some of the ice so it would melt faster. The funny thing was when I slipped coming back from getting the mail. I'm sure the neighbors are still laughing. The mail went flying!.. oh sad!
2 comments:
That is crazy! Your boys are definitly ganging up on you. When one sleeps, the other wakes up! My boys do the same thing. It's so frustrating, especially when you can't sleep when they are sleeping. That happens to me everyone once in a while and I know I'm sleeping too much. I hope they start sleeping good for you soon!
haha... I did that on a date once... slipped and fell. It had snowed the night before and earlier that day melted a little, just enough to make a nice sheet of ice when it froze back over later that evening. Just before my date came to pick me up it started to snow a little... light dusting all over... just enough snow so you didnt see the ice underneith. lol... i stepped down and my whole lower body came right out from under me... and i flat backed in on the side walk. My date had the same look in his eyes deers do before they get hit by cars... yeah and offered to help me up. I replied... "Im fine, dont touch me!" lol... slightly humiliating. needless to say we didnt go out again.
Post a Comment