Tuesday, February 5

Grad school!

Well it is offficial (has been since the 1st, I just forgot to blog about it) Tyler has officially applied to all three of his top grad schools, they recieved everything, and the deadlines have passed. We are just waiting to hear back. They all say the committee will be getting together around the 20th and then it will take a couple of the weeks for the paper work to work its way to us. So we just get to keep checking the mail. We have also applied for FAFSA to see which school will give us the best deal, maybe assistantships will be the way to go. Tyler working at the university while he get his degree would look good on his resume after graduation. Its very exciting! We also decited to put the house up for sale middle of February beggining of March. The realtor says houses are still selling it just is taking 3-5 months instead of 2. So if we would like to sell before classes start in August then we better get it on the market. If anybody knows anyone moving to Jerome wanting a 4 bedroom 2 bath house let us know, its got a dog run, great garden and very neutral colors!.. lol Well we best get going. The kids are in a good mood so I should be folding clothes!

3 comments:

The Mothership said...

that's so exciting! But I hate the waiting game. I hope you are more patient than I am. Good luck selling your house...if we were moving there we would buy it!

And have fun in all the snow! Ours is gone...drat. I miss it.

Jen said...

Tyler must enjoy school. I am sad you are leaving, but wish you the best of luck where ever you end up. We still have our blogs to keep in touch :)

Kristi said...

Good luck! or maybe "Good Waiting!" The best awaits! Good luck on your house, nothing is selling up here!