First... Cameron rolled over from tummy to back today (for the 1st time) and then back onto his tummy in no time flat, so aparently nothing is safe anymore.
Second... we had a snow day on Friday so we got to enjoy a three day weekend with Tyler!
Third... Church got cancelled today.... there is so much snow! we got a whole bunch of snow on thursday and again last night.. and it is still going. The whole family went out Thursday night and made a snowman! It was so much fun. Kevin named him Frosty! I'll post pictures later.
Fourth... Cameron is off the nebulizer, we went to the doctor on thursay and they said hes all better.
Fifth.. Kevin is hilarous, I was cleaning out his ears the other day and when he saw the ear wax he said "buggars?" and second he has been telling us "I wanna watch girls" girls is what he calls Gilmore girls... Lol I'm so proud of my boy!.. ,lol
No comments:
Post a Comment