So I forgot to take pictures of the trailer and we went and unloaded about 1200lbs of the food and canned it yesterday... it took us 4 hours! Crazy! Of course we had kids to take care of and we weren't in any hurry but wow.. 4 hours for just 1200 of the lbs. Now we get to go can the rest tomorrow (luckily we have people to watch the kids so we can get down to work)... some of it is just going into 5 gallon buckets but we still will be there for a while tomorrow. It was a lot of work and all but with the prices of everything going up as they are I am glad we got it done when we did! Wish us luck!
P.S. When are they gonna let us know if Tyler is accepted to BYU and USU?.... It is driving me nuts... I wait everyday for the mail and it hasn't come yet!!!!
1 comment:
Way to go Cat! I am a bit upset that you didn't call us and ask if we wanted you to pick up and can our food storage for us...you could then bring it down to us when you come for Madison's blessing. It would have worked out wonderfully!!! Ha Ha Ha!
Post a Comment