Thursday, February 14

Pictures

I haven't posted pictures in a while so here ya go!

Here are some pictures of Cameron and Daddy

So last Saturday I went to Enrichment and came home to this! I think Tyler was makeing the point that Kevin needed a haircut. (if you notice in the next pictures... he got one) I actually thought it was cute.. just not appropriate for church the next day.


I dressed them up in sweater vests for church! and Camerons smile is priceless!

Here is Kevin tickling Cameron.. and them just being cute.


4 comments:

bowman family said...

Hi Catherine! how are you? where do guys live now? Your kids are so cute. Glad you found my blog. Visit anytime.
Kim

James and Lauren said...

my aunt talked to her accountant and she said that it isnt taxable??? so it better not be like that...

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine! Wow, I can't believe you have 2 boys. They're so cute! I'm glad you left a message on my blog. It's been so much fun to get back in contact with people.

Em and Ms said...

Oops! I didn't realize my sister-in-law was still logged in. That last comment was from me, Emily :)