Monday, January 28

A shout out...

So last week got a little messed up with Cameron getting sick on Thursday but we did have a pretty eventful Wednesday. Tyler took the day off and the whole family got all bundled up and headed to Idaho Falls, Tyler got to see his best friend Bryan and the boys and I got to go up to Rexburg and visit Britney and her boys Hayden and Camden and stop in Rigby at my old bosses house Kristi with her kids Cade, Hailey and Caleb. We even got to learn how to make corn bread its delicious, It was a blast to see old friends and good ol' Rexburg which has changed significantly since we graduated. For one there is a gorgeous temple towering over the town about 2 blocks from our old apartment. It was fun to go back there, cold but fun! We ended the night with ice cream at McDonalds. I know negative 21 degrees and I order ice cream! I am true ice cream aficionado.

No comments: