Wednesday, January 2

Microwave.. again...

So Bob showed up this morning... he was here for over an hour trying to fix the microwave. And no it wasn't the part that they ordered in that was the problem, he put the new magnatron in and it still wouldn't cook. So he called the helpline and now it is a bad diode which is now on order to be here the 15th!! Another two weeks without a microwave... can you believe it! This is just sad. The sadist part about it is that my microwave is the only thing I can think about blogging about... hehehe.

Well, our New Years Eve was fun. We of course made the every ready resoulution to eat better and get healthier, and of course that did not include the cheesecake, peanut butter balls, potato chips, dip, frozen pizza, and bagal bites that we chowed down on all night. Not to mention the martinilies sparkling juice. We played Harry Potter Scene It and watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. All in all it was a good night, although it was weird that Dick Clarks Rockin Eve didn't come on until 11:35pm. Not much time to see all the bands playing. But as we looked back we were really greatful to have the family time together and be thankful for all that happened in 2007. 2007 was a great year... it was the year three became four. And I would just like everybody to know that I am officially old now. I have been married going on 5 years now and have two kids... I am no longer cool anymore.. Wierd I know.

1 comment:

The Mothership said...

I found your blog from facebook! So neat to get back in touch with you after all these years. Your boys are cute. Who would have thought that we would both marry 'Tyler's', and have two boys each? Crazy. I still think you are cool. If you're old, then I'm old. Yikes!