Thursday, January 24
Cameron
So Cameron woke up this morning with this cough like a barking seal.. yes perfect.. he has croup. But it seems to get worse and worse through out the day.. so we took him to the docotr and it turnes out it is croup with brochiolitis (sp?) and wheezing... They gave him a shot of steroids to help open his airways and then they ordered us a nebulizer.. I have never used one before but I already don't like the fact that this could mean he has asthma...poor kid... he is just sitting there smiling as he wheezes and then coughs all of a sudden. You know breathing is kind of important... and I will never take it for granted ever again. It hard to watch your baby labor for every breathe. Well I'm off to do his treatment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry Cameron is sick! That is the worst - I hate to see them sick and there's not much you can do for them. I hope he gets better soon!
Poor Cameron! We've been through that with London. I was so worried that she wasn't getting enough oxygen that I'd sit with her day and night with my oxygen spraying by her nose. I know, I am weird. If you need any help, let me know. Dinner, watching Kevin..I'd be happy to!
Post a Comment