Thursday, January 3

I'm a nerd.

So I really started the blog thing for fun last month, thinking no one would really look at it. Well then one friend got a hold of it and placed a link on her blog so then people at church keep coming up to me saying "saw your blog" Then I just got in touch with an old friend at high school, and she has a blog, from her blog I saw all these other cool blogs from kids I grew up with and now I come back to my blog and realize...my blog is horrible! Help!!! What do I do? I realize I can always upload pictures of my kids...but really they are the only interesting thing I got.

ohh... I got something.. Kevin is learing his ABC's.. So adorable.. If any of your kids are at this stage go buy a "fridge phonics" by Leap Frog. When they get a little better go get a "Word Whammer" Kevin got the former from his grandparents for Christmas and it is the coolest thing He runs around the house saying "B says buh" and "K says kah" and then he sings the abc's. All becuase this fridge phonics thing sings and talks to him... I LOVE IT! I'll have to upload a video of it later. He does a little dance and everything.

As for Cameron he is trying to roll over, three months and just as strong as his brother.. it is nuts! He is a wonderful baby as long as he is entertained, the best thing I can do is put him where he can see Kevin playing. Then when he finally gets bored and starts to fuss Kevin runs over says "baby's sad" and gives him a hug. I was really scared to see how Kevin was going to handle having a sibling around but he has handled it wonderfully. Most of the time he just wants to "hold me" which means he wants to hold Cameron and gets mad when I pick up Cameron.. he says "no!... my baby".


As for me and Tyler we are trying to stick to our 2008 goals. I'm really excited.. its the first thing I feel really motivated about since I had Cameron (no sleep= no motivation). Our goals pretty much bring our focus back to our family like it should be. FHE, family prayer, scripture study, the kids, and all that. Plus getting healthier, and budgeting our time and money, the time part is the hardest.. seems like its midnight before I know it. I'm ecxited because I know life is only going to get more hectic with Tyler starting his PhD this fall, So it will be good to be focused now!


My Cuties!

1 comment:

The Mothership said...

hi! it took me about 6 or 7 months to find my blogging "niche" (if you want to call it that). I'm just now getting to the point where I don't want to change it. But that may change in a few weeks, or days. you never know! i just get to the point where i see things and think, "oh, that would be fun to blog about." or if Kaden said something really funny then I post it. anyway, not that you really needed that advice! I think your blog is great. I still can't get over how excited i was to find you again! seriously.