Tuesday, January 15

Cute story...

So today I was cleaning the house... and Cameron is laying on the floor, being the cute kid that he is and rolls over on to his stomache. Well Kevin runs over and starts to tickle him (its his new thing) and then lays down on his stomach asnd starts to talk to Cameron. Then I hear "Mommy, Buggers, buggers Mommy" so I run over to the kleenex and try to blow his nose, he instead grabs it out of my hands, and proceeds to go back to Cameron and wipe the drool off of his chin (the kid is a droll machine) and hands me back the kleenex (why I always end up with used tissues I will never know) I say "thank you" and Kevin says "Welcome" and I just couldn't help walk away smiling.. They are Funny! I never would have expected that.
Oh update on the microwave... They called and rescheduled, said they couldn't make it today.. They are now supposed to be here on Thursday... grrr (can you hear the frustration?)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ahh...what a great helper!