So apparently over the last little while Kevin has been learning fast. He cracks me up. Sometimes I feel like he will eat anything and I have really wanted him to tell me what he likes so lately I have asked him whenever I give him food "is it good?" he always says "yeah" So I had kinda givin up on finding out what he liked for a while. Then today he asked for water so I picked up he cup that he had kool-aid in like 5 minutes earlier and filled it with water and handed it to him...his response... "mmmm... good water mommy" so I didn't really find out what food he liked but rather what kind of water he likes... the flavored kind... Funny kid! here are some pictures of the boys... I just can't stop looking at them.

This is Cameron's toy but I always find Kevin with him.

I just think that they're cute!

This is what I saw when I heard Kevin say "baby's sad" My little helper gives baby brother a hug.


This picture reminds me of one I saw of my brother twenty something years ago.. They cold be twins!
1 comment:
they really are so cute Kat! PS... i have cheese for you!
Post a Comment