So I am a professional diaper changer.. and I am proud of it!.. Today while changing Cameron's diaper I came up with the perfect solution to a diaper changing problem. Cameron like most little boys I know tries to grab himself every time the diaper comes off... When he is poopy this is even grossier and more annoying than normal, so my wonderful solution.. "Kevin can you come over hear and hold babies hands"..... they laughed and giggled the whole time I was getting that kid clean!.. it was wonderful.. hence the genius part.. the idiot part is that I think this is so genius (only a stay at home mom stuck with two kids would find it genius)
"A genius is an individual who successfully applies a previously unknown technique in the production of a work of art, science or calculation, or who masters and personalizes a known technique. "
yes i think it fits quiet nicely....lol :)
4 comments:
I LOVE that you've defined "genius" because that is EXACTLY what you are! When this "trick" doesn't seem to work anymore, try getting Cameron to point to his "nose" or "eyes" or some other body part. That's what we've used!! I have a GENIUS for a friend!!!
You're very much a genius! I've used the trick when the baby is fussing and doesn't want a diaper change. You know when they arch their back and everything. I have someone come and hold them down so they can't squirm. Having Kevin hold his hands when he's happy is truly genius.
It does fit nicely. This sounds like something I'd brag about to the hubby but get no reaction. ;) I get ya~!
So smart! Truly a genius in my book!
Post a Comment