Sunday, March 1
Kevin is so cute..
So Kevin took his favorite book to Grandma today and she said she couldn't' read it to him because she couldn't see without her glasses, which of course she can never find. So he said "I'm gonna go find the one that gives you a big head" and runs off, we of course have no idea what he is talking about but a few miutes later he comes back with the little plasic magnifing glass (that i got when i was like 8 in a kids meal) and hands it to grandma... "I found it!".. this magnifying glass gives her a big head (atleast when you look threw it the right way..lol. And Grandma read him his book..lol (maybe you had to be there).. he is a cute kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Catherine & Boys,
Those kids are so smart and so don't try to pull the wool over their eyes. Guess Vickie found her glasses!
I think we have pictures of Cameron so we will find them a send a few your way!
I will send the mail to Pasco. Thanks for the message. We don't leave for Maui until Wednesday so I will do it tomorrow.
I just made my reservation to come back home from Idaho after we retrieve the belongings. I'm excited for another road trip but I will miss you guys. Hope all is going well there.
Love Ya,
Give the kids a hug from us.
Mom in California
Hey, lucky you, you got a comment from Mom. I've never seen one of those. I think Kevin is adorable and I love the story.
that is super cute!
That is cute. I love it when kids make you laugh. They think of the funniest things.
Post a Comment