Tuesday, March 17

Kevin William

I saw this on a friends blog and couldn't help but copy it (thanks Whitney!). Today I'll tell all about Kevin, in a few days I'll do Cameron, Hope you enjoy!





Name & Meaning: Kevin William. Kevin means handsome, beautiful and William means strong willed warrior- both fit him perfectly :) he was almost Kevin Alexander, we all like the sound of it best but we decided to go with the family name- William is Tylers middle name.

Age:
3 years, 6 months

Nicknames:
the big one, that one, your son, my son (depending on if he is being good or bad:) kevin kevin came from heaven)

Favorite Activities:
moving, if it has something to do with moving he enjoys it, if it is outside, or up high, even better. Playing with his dinosaurs, or playing with lightning mcqueen. (we have plenty of both)

Favorite Foods:
PIZZA- pepperoni pizza to be exact, chicken nuggets, cheerios, chocolate milk, fruit- could be pears, strawberries, grapes, doesn't matter, he would rather have it than chocolate,water

Least Favorite Foods:
the only thing we can't get him to eat is eggs...

Favorite Music:
the music on his night time thing.. he picked it out when he was a baby and has used it to get to sleep ever since. that and music from the movie CARS, he calls it mcqueen music (he even picked it out when one of the couples danced to it on dancing with the stars) He sings the ABC and his numbers regularly, then he also sings the sunbeam song at random times.

Favorite Toy:
either his newest mcqueen car or his 'terry" dinosour (big red T-rex)

Favorite Book:
he has two they are both about dinosours, and way over his reading level: Encyclopedia of Dinosours: Fascinating facts about the world of dinosours and The usborne world atlas of dinosours... at any givin moment you will find him sitting there looking at the pictures in the books.. with comentary..

Favorite Item of Clothing:
probly shoes becuase it means he will be going outside!

What Makes Him Happy:
playing outside, eating, reading, his dinosours

What Makes Him Sad:
loosing his dinosours, having an accident in his pants (potty training totally sucks by the way) having to stop playing outside

Funny Words or Phrases:
"I want to listen to you" (usually when he is in time out for NOT listening to me) "I want to be nice"(get the picture) "I just want...fill in the moments whim here" "hey guys!... listen to me"

3 comments:

Jackee said...

Very Cute!

Tammy and Mark said...

That was a fun post about Kevin!!!

Jen said...

How fun...I might copy! My blog is turning out to be Sullivan's blog and I need to focus on my other kids a bit.