Monday, March 2

Another cute story...

So a few nights ago, everyone was in bed (except me- I was on the computer) the house was quiet, all was calm, and then all of a sudden there is a huge THUD.. and then silence. Ya wanna know how many bad things a THUD could be, just ask my brain what it thought in the 1.2 seconds it took to get to Kevins bedroom door. The light was on, it was supposed to be off, So I open the door just as my parents come sprinting out of their bedroom door to see what the sound was and I open Kevins door, he is sitting on the floor at the bottom of his bed holding his wrist.. ( i think he was trying to be quiet) when i said what happened he started to fuss... I asked where it hurt and he said his wrist and showed it to me... (nothing wrong, nothing broken ) Then I asked him what happend and he points to the desk and says he climbed up there to get something (have I ever mentioned that I gave birth to two monkeys- not children- they climb on everything!) and then I tried to get back here (he points to the bed) so you jumped off of the desk to get to the bed and didn't quiet make it? "yeah" he says.... I just start laughing... why? becuase my heart was beating out of my chest that something had gone really wrong, that he had broken a bone, or cracked his skull, or something but no, he just was trying to get back to the bed and I have found out that boys do things differntly then girls, I would have gotton down and walked to the bed but no, he was going to be more efficent and skip the walking part, beside jumping is sooo much more fun!... :).. I love my boys!

3 comments:

Jackee said...

LOL! This is a common occurence at my house, I have six monkeys. Could this be a Wardle thing?

Jackee said...

BTW, I love the new background.

Tammy and Mark said...

FUNNY since he didn't get hurt. Jacob is ALWAYS getting up on top of things, your right about little boys being different! They are tonz of FUN though! Miss ya guys!