Wednesday, March 25

Yep, we are back.

In Jerome that is. Tyler moved here a month (or a little more) ago, and me an the boys moved in last week. Tyler and his Mom were nice enough to go get all our stuff from Oklahoma and have the house set up when we got here.... I don't think I could possibly say thank you enough. Tyler and a few neighbors (thanks guys) even painted the boys room, and the living room, dining room, and front room.. its like anew house! So I am enjoying the organization part of moving at a leisurely pace becuase all the hard work has been done.

So tonight, we gave Cameron his first hair cut, he has started to get "mullet" comment so we figured it was time. His hair is so blond and thin it never looked like there was enough there to cut! But tomorrow he will be 18 months! He has his well baby check tomorrow and I have an appointment for his pictures later next week (he has a cold and I didn't want a bright red nose in pictures!)

But that seems to be all going on here! Pictures of Camerons hair cut coming soon!

4 comments:

Em and Ms said...

I still forget that Cameron and Madelyn are just a day apart. Crazy that our babies are becoming so grown up! I can't wait to see pictures. Madelyn has had a mullet going on for a while, but being a girl we're definitely not cutting it! That's so nice your house was all fixed up for you. I'm sure it made moving that much easier.

James and Lauren said...

And were so glad to have you.

Jackee said...

Emilee had the mullet thing going on for a while, too. I trimmed up the back so it looks better, but it's easier on a girl 'cause you can just curl it and it's cute.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Jerome loves you guys. I can't believe how big the boys are and how much fun it will be to have them around to play.