Monday, October 20

Kevin's first day of pre school

So today was Kevin's 1st day of preschool... and the teacher even said he could come back!. He was so adorable, Today was orange day and he wore an orange shirt.. (his favorite with a light up dinosaur on it).. Here are some pictures... the teacher said he asked for me, but didn't throw any big fits or anything and when I went to pick him up he showed me the picture of a pumpkin he colored and his orange project (gluing of a bunch of orange things to a piece of paper)... Him and cousin Cambria seem to enjoy it... and I have to say with his routine all messed up it will be good for him to have something to count on. Check him out!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Kevin is growing up so much! And, I do love the new background. After our baby is born we will need a new background on our blog too.

Anonymous said...

How cute is he! Preschool! That's crazy. They grow too fast. Hope things are going well. I'll keep checking for updates! Take care!

Tyler said...

My little boy is all grown up! He looks so big in these pictures. What happened to my baby! Hasn't it only been 2 weeks? :-(