Ok, so a while back when Kevin would wake up in the morning or from a nap I would ask.. did you sleep good?.. he always answers yeah! and then later he started asking ... mommy did you sleep good in your bed.. yeah I did.. then later on he started to ask.. did baby sleep good in his bed.. yeah he did. And just recently it is turing into a long conversation... did mommy sleep good? Did baby sleep good? did daddy sleep good? did Andrew (his best friend) sleep good? Did Lori(Andrews mommy) sleep good?... yep, they all slept good. in fact when he doesn't want to go to sleep he lets me know "but Mommy I sleep good all day!".. in other words "I can't sleep now!"
And over the past month he has started noticing the dark at night.. I have explained that it gets dark because the sun has gone to sleep (which means it is night time) and it is almost time for him to go to sleep... then the next morning he says where did the dark go and I explain... the sun woke up and now it is light outside... ver fun stage I must say... he says something new everyday and asks the cutest questions.. I think I'll keep him around! :)
2 comments:
Very very cute!!! I love thoes FUNNY things that little kids do and say! Great post!
How fun! He is such a cute little guy. I wish you could be closer so we could see you lots
Post a Comment