Friday, October 3

Camerons 12 month pictures


Here are my two favorite collages

I refused when Kevin was little to have pictures of Kevin taken in the nude but for some reason I thought this was cute... and this tall one was cute with his eyes!

I loved these ones!

I thought this one was adorable with the cupcake mess... I totally think I will do this with the rest of my kids.. he loved it and we got some cute shots!


Come on.... he is like a model... for cake frosting(not biased am I?)

Adorable!.. I could stare at my kids all day..
You know this is why Mom's have blogs.. to show off there kids!!


10 comments:

Tammy and Mark said...

Oh Cat, he is ADORABLE!!! Wow, what a cute little boy. Where did you get these taken?

Catherine said...

Target!.. it was great! we did have to pay $4.99 to view them on the internet but it was only $3.99 a sheet... we ordered lots!

Kelsey said...

They are really cute. Maybe I'll try them out sometime. I took Michael in for his 9th month pictures which have been his only professional pics and they stunk! He wouldn't smile! I need hubby to be there but he wasn't feeling well. I should have canceled.

Jamie said...

too dang cute!
The blue shirt, white backdrop and his EYES, oh my goodness HIS EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

He has such beautiful blue eyes!

Catherine said...

Does anyone know who Carrie is?

Carrie said...

Sorry, Katherine. I've been spying on your blog for a while. I used to be Carrie Lewis, from good old third ward in Pasco. Sorry to scare you!

Catherine said...

That's cool, I have spied on your blog too!.. I just have been to afraid to leave a comment!.. It's good to say hi once in a while huh?

whitney said...

He's just such a good-lookin' little boy! Such b-e-a-u-tiful eyes!

Jackee said...

He is absolutely adorable, Catherine. I really haven't checked any blogs much but I think I need to start. It is so good to see what you are up to and to watch my cute nephews grow. I think as I get my blog going it will be easier to check others.