Jackee tagged me a while back and seem to be putting it off for some reason.. so here it is..
1. Sleeping in.. way to late
2. Napping.. (do you see a pattern here?)
3. Blogging
4. Watching old TV episodes Online (Gilmore girls, Veronica Mars...etc)
5. Reading other peoples blogs for way to long...
6. ICECREAM
7. Dried fruit
8. Chips with salsa, Fritos with dip
9. Eating food that I bought "for Tyler's lunch"
10. My parents buying something for the boys that I knew I would have had to buy anyways, therefore freeing up money for something "fun" (that sounds way worse than I thought it would)
I tag Kristi, Jen (both of you), and anyone else who cares to share...
1 comment:
Love the sleeping part and especially the eating of Tyler's lunch. lol I'm glad you love reading people's blogs because I've been pretty posting crazy lately. At least you have something to read.
Post a Comment