Thursday, April 30
And so it begins...
So you all told me to read the book, so I did, borrowed it from a friend and lets just say I called her less than 24 hours later to see if she had the next book (I think it is cruel and unusual punishment to put the first chapter of the next book at the end of the old book.. just rude!) after a couple more phone calls I found the second book and I finished it this morning. I usually don't read much any more, specifically for this reason, I tend to shut out the world until I am sufficiently satisfied I know what is going to happen in the book, this is bad for my children who still need assistance in everything that they do. Have to stop reading long enough to feed and change children (gasp!) is the pits, so I usually stick with books I know by heart (harry potter) so that we all can be happy. I can't remember the last time I started a new book, and now I remember why. I actually haven't gone over to get book number three so that I can do my dishes and spend time with my kids... I seriously am the best mom in the world!...lol (or the worst, depending on how you look at it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I am going to be the last one to jump on that bandwagon... lol... I still havent seen the movie or read any of the books.
haha! I'm not alone!
I don't read. But I finished all four books in no time. I love how confused you were by the movie...and now have suckered for the books! Okay, I agree with the whole add a chapter of the next book at the end. Def rude.
Two more books to go!
It'll be all over soon and your kids won't even remember it. Happy reading.
Welcome to the club, my dear, we're the *coolest* ;)
Post a Comment