Wednesday, April 1

More for "Kevins book"

Kevin stated as we drove from Washington to Idaho "oh no, the cars are all passing us, where never gonna get there"... ha ha.. Tyler's response was.. honey I'm sorry Mommy has to drive...

While in Washington we were trying to get Kevin to go poop on the potty... Grandma had promised him this really cool dinosaur bone toy if he went, so there he was sitting pushing as hard as he could and it wasn't working, he couldn't go, I explained to him that sometimes you just don't have to go and that he could try later, he then looks at grandma with the saddest eyes and asked "Grandma can you poop for me?".. when she told him it didn't really work that way.. he said "Cameron can do it, he will poop for me"... he realllllly wanted those dinosour bones!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hilarious! Smart of you to blog about these so they're written down for black mail later in life!

Jackee said...

LOL! I want to potty train Emilee, but she hasn't shown much interest yet, so I guess I'll wait.

Jen said...

That is hilarious! What a smart child you have!